The purpose of the scientific economical journal "The theoretical economy" - the transfer of knowledge and experience gained by the international community, scientific schools and individual scientists in the field of theoretical economy, the development of new theoretical and economic knowledge of practical importance for the socio-economic development of Russia and other countries.
The journal is open to the initiative of the Department of Economic Theory of the Yaroslavl State Technical University.
Economic sciences. Preference is given to articles in the field of theoretical economy, the development of classical political economy, institutional economics, new political economy, philosophy of economy.
Founder and publisher of the journal - Yaroslavl State Technical University.
Published 6 times a year.
Registered in the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media. Certificate of Registration El number FS77-42625 on November 11, 2010
Registered in the International Centre ISSN - number ISSN 2221-3260.
Included in the Russian Science Citation Index (Science Index).
The electronic version of the journal is available on the portal and platform www.theoreticaleconomy.info and in the Russian Universal Scientific Electronic Library -www.elibrary.ru.
Gordeev V.A., Doctor of Economics, Professor. Yaroslavl State Technical University, Professor of the department of Economics and management. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRST DEPUTY EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Shkiotov S.V. Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor. Yaroslavl State Technical University. Associate professor of the department of Economics and management. E-mail: email@example.com
Rodina G.A. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Yaroslavl branch. Head of Yaroslavl branch of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, professor. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERS OF EDITORIAL BOARD
Aliyev U.Z. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Educational corporation «Turan», Kazakhstan. Vice-president of Educational corporation «Turan». E-mail: email@example.com
Alpidovskaya M.L. Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. Professor of the department of Macroeconomics. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Babaev B.D. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Ivanovo State University. Professor of the department of economic theory. E-mail: email@example.com
Vakhrushev D.S. Doctor of Economics, Professor. International Institute of Management (Arkhangelsk). Vice-rector for scientific work. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vodomerov N.K. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Kursk branch. Professor of the department of Economic Disciplines. E-mail: email@example.com
Kalsin A.E. Doctor of Economics, Professor International Institute of Management (Arkhangelsk), Yaroslavl branch. Head of Yaroslavl branch of the International Institute of Management (Arkhangelsk). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karaseva L.A. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Tver State University Professor, head the chair of economic theory department. E-mail: email@example.com
Kornyakov V.I. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Pushkin Leningrad State University, Yaroslavl branch. Professor of the department of Economic theory. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lemeschenko P.S. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Belarussian State University, Minsk, Belarus. Professor, head the chair of Theoretical and Institutional Economics department. E-mail: email@example.com
Lipov V.V. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics. Professor of the Department of International Economics and International Management. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolaeva E.E. Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor. Ivanovo State University. Professor, head the chair of economic theory department. E-mail: email@example.com
Sapir E.V. Doctor of Economics, Professor. P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University. Vice-rector for education development, head the chair of economic theory, World Economy and Statistics department. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tumanov D.V. Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Yaroslavl branch. Associate Professor, head the chair of Management and Marketing department. E-mail: email@example.com
Usik N.I. Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor. ITMO University, Saint Petersburg, Russia. Professor of the department of Economics and Finance. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chekmarev V.V. Doctor of Economics, Professor. Nekrasov Kostroma State University. Professor, head the chair of Economics department. E-mail: email@example.com
Yudina T.N. Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor. Lomonosov Moskow State University. Associate Professor of the department of Economics of innovation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR SECRETARY OF EDITORIAL BOARD
Ananiev A.A. Candidate of Economic Sciences. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Yaroslavl branch. Senior lecturer of the department of Economy and Finance. E-mail: email@example.com
REQUIREMENTS TO PUBLICATIONS
We are always happy to see interesting articles in the field of theoretical economy, political economy, institutional economics and other areas of economics.
In preparing the articles in our journal we ask you to follow these rules.
1. Publication in the journal is free.
2. All articles undergo an internal review. The editorial board has the right to engage external reviewers.
3. Along with the article, directed to the Editors, the author must attach the following form.
4. Information and quotes taken from other sources must be provided with reference to the source of borrowing. Particular attention is paid to the statistical information.
Links to Wikipedia and other not credible sources of information aren`t allowed.
5. The sources used by the author, must be made in accordance with GOST 7.1 - 2003.
Advice on the design of the list of references can be obtained from almost any university employee or central library of your city.
6. The figures quoted in the article should be made in specialized image editors like SmartDraw, Microsoft Office Visio 2007 and other graphics programs. Figures made in Microsoft Word is not allowed. Exceptions are the drawings and diagrams made in the SmartArt Microsoft Word 2007 and above.
The figures are placed in the article, as well as sent as separate files that can be edited in the corresponding graphics program.
7. When making tables and charts, please follow those examples. In case, if the diagram is performed in Microsoft Excel, the file with the chart should be sent along with the article.
8. The text should be proofread by the author.
9. In a case of detection of inaccuracies in the article or material departures from the rules of design the editorial board send back article for revision. In this case, the timing and degree of refinement in each case are set individually.
10. The editorial board reserve the right not to publish a particular article obtained. In this case, the author is informed of the reason for refusing to publish.
11. Please note that the volume of the journal is 11-12 articles in every issue, so in some cases the release dates of the article can be negotiated individually.
1. Manuscripts of all articles, Received, subject to mandatory review.
2. By reviewing the scientists involved with a recognized authority and working in the field of knowledge to which the content of the manuscript.
3. The reviewer can not be an author or co–author of the article under review, as well as supervisors' s degree candidates and staff units, in which the author works.
4. If the editorial board is not able to provide an adequate level of review by a specialist in the area of knowledge to which the content of the manuscript, the executive secretary refers to the author with the proposal to provide an external review.
5. At the discretion of the authors of external review can be presented when submitting the article, which, however, does not exclude the usual order of review. Reviews are discussed by the editorial board and serve as the basis for accepting or rejecting manuscripts.
6. Review signed by a specialist with a breakdown of the surname, name and patronymic, dated, indicating the academic degree, academic rank and position of the reviewer. Article transferred to the editorial board, may be accompanied by a letter from the sending organization signed by its head.
7. Manuscripts incoming to the editorial board is registered, and it is assigned a unique number. Manuscripts without taking into account the Rules of submission and publication of copyrighted material, and do not contain the contact information of the author responsible for correspondence will not be considered.
8. Article transferred to the referee without giving any information about the author. By mutual desire of the author and the reviewer can communicate without the help of the editorial board, if it is necessary to work on the manuscript and there are no obstacles of a personal nature. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of the manuscript for their needs, as well as to give a part of the manuscript for review to another person without the permission of the editorial board. Reviewers are not allowed to take advantage of the knowledge of the content of the work prior to publication.
9. Review should objectively evaluate scientific article and contain a comprehensive analysis of its scientific and methodological advantages and disadvantages. Review prepared by the standard proposed edited form or in free form, but in any of these options with the obligatory coverage of the following provisions:
– The relevance of the present article. This section includes a brief justification of the conditions that caused the need for formulating and solving the problem (the problem).
– The scientific novelty of the research areas considered in the article. There should be reflected brief description of the new scientific results obtained by the author (which proved delivered, installed, determined, and so invited them).
– The importance of the problem (the problem) or the results obtained for the further development of theory and practice in this area of knowledge. This section must be shown exactly what is being developed in the study area of knowledge and how it can be applied and implemented in practice.
– Adequacy and modern research methods and statistical processing of materials.
– Sufficiency of research material.
– The correctness of the results.
– Compliance with the goals and objectives of the conclusions of the study.
– Quality of study literature (references).
– Admissibility of the volume of the manuscript as a whole and its individual elements (text, tables, illustrations, bibliographic references) – in total – no more than one printed sheet, ie 40 thousand characters with spaces).
– The feasibility of the premises in the article tables, illustrations and their compliance with the stated topic.
– The quality of an article: style, terminology, results.
10. The final part of the review should contain reasonable conclusions of the manuscript as a whole and a clear recommendation about the advisability of its publication in the journal or on the need for further development. In the case of a negative evaluation of the manuscript as a whole (recommendation inexpedient publication) reviewer must justify their conclusions.
11. In the case of non–compliance of the manuscript to one or more criteria reviewer points out in his review of the need to finalize the article and the author gives recommendations for improving the manuscript (with an indication of the author admitted inaccuracies and errors).
12. The editorial board are informs the author of the article`s review result.
13. At the request of the author and reviewer refinement can be carried out internally.
14. Article modified by the author, re–sent for review to the same referee who made critical remarks or another at the discretion of the publisher.
15. In case of conflict, the review is provided to the author without giving any information about the reviewer. In case of disagreement with the author of the reviewers' comments, he may apply for re–reviewing or withdraw the paper, as recorded in the log.
16. In the case of a negative review article is transferred to another reviewer who did not report the results of the previous review. With a negative result of repeated review copies negative reviews are sent to the author (s) with a proposal to revise the article and resubmit it in the common queue.
17. The final decision on whether the publication is received after review by the Editorial Board. Not allowed to be published:
– Article is not designed properly, the authors disclaim technical revision of articles;
– Articles by authors who do not respond to the constructive comments of the reviewer.
18. Timing of review articles – no more than 3 months.
19. Reviews are stored in the editorial office at least 5 years.Reviews submitted to the VAK on the request of expert advice.
20. Editorial Board does not store manuscripts not accepted for publication. Manuscripts accepted for publication will not be returned.
Chief editor of «Theoretical economy», Doctor of Economics, The Yaroslavl State Technical University, Professor V.A Gordeev
Vice-Rector of The Yaroslavl State Technical University I. Golikov
150023, Yaroslavl, Moskovsky Prospect, 88, F-333
Phone: +7 (4852) 44-12-50
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com